Small biz strategies should not be
Although the “gurus” want you to think there are many secrets. Why? So you will remain confused and continually looking for the next big secret.
Have you tried one or more of the following looking for small biz strategies that really work; strategies that you understand and more importantly feel good about implementing?
- Joined more than one MLM company with hope and anticipation of making a steady monthly income?
- Been to real estate seminars? Listened to the real estate guru tell you how to buy houses with no money down?
- Been to seminars or workshops on investing in stocks or commodities? Wanting to figure out how to build a monthly income?
- Bought business-in-a-box opportunities?
People, like you and me, with entrepreneurial spirits will attempt any of the above and more until they crack the code of success for themselves.
It is not that any of the aforementioned small biz strategies are wrong or unworthy of your efforts. They all have and do work for a certain percentage of people. They all require persisting through a learning curve.
But let’s face it –
…there are some strategies and businesses that resonate with you and there are some that make you very uncomfortable. Now being uncomfortable is not necessarily bad, in fact moving out of your comfort zone is usually a good thing.
However, if you have not found the small biz strategies that…
…work for you, perhaps you need some better tools and information to get you going. Consider the following criteria:
- Belief – get over your own inner doubts. Stick to the belief that you can and will succeed.
- Blueprint – you need factual, reliable information on how to set up a business, how to research profitable ideas, and how to effectively promote your business.
- Support – You need to be able to ask “real” people questions, people who know who you are and care about your success. It is definitely a plus to be more that a support ticket number.
When you hit a roadblock, and you will, believe you will find a way around.
Your thoughts create your reality.
It is such a relief to listen to real leaders who actually explain what they do and how they do it. How they have built their online businesses.
The Empower Network provides a huge variety of information. It is simply a matter of deciding which of the small biz strategies you want to implement first.
Empower Network is for average people like you and me who want the skills to build successful online businesses. The challenge it that setting up an online business on your own can still be very overwhelming – even with great information.
So there is some more good news:
You can (for a short period of time) try out two powerful programs with No Risk.
1) For a very limited time, Small Biz Incubator is offering a 30 day trial membership for $1.00. That’s 30 days of training, live calls, mentoring, blog building and working with your group on a money making project. You may cancel at any time within the first 30 days and you will not be billed.
2) For a very, VERY, limited time, try Empower Network with no risk. If, within 30 days you find EN to not be what you were looking for in a business opportunity, your Small Biz Incubator sponsor will refund your basic Empower Network membership fee – no questions asked.
It is easy for me to recommend the Empower Network and Small Biz Incubator because now finally with these two programs I am earning commissions online.
Empower Network and Small Biz Incubator small biz strategies are working – no secrets!
2012 © Corinne Floyd